- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
Buy Samyang AF 45mm f/1.8 FE Lens for Sony E-Mount
The Samyang AF 45mm f/1.8 FE is a compact prime lens with an aperture of f/1.8 and a bright design. The optical design incorporates two aspherical elements, one extra-low dispersion element, and an extra-low dispersion element, which help to reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations. In order to achieve greater contrast, an Ultra Multi-Coating has also been applied to minimize flare and ghosting. Additionally, the lens's linear STM autofocus motor works at the side of Sony cameras' AF structures for quick, quiet, and particular focusing performance and guide attention override is likewise to be had for extra delicate control.
- Minimized ordinary length prime is intended for full-outline Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, but can likewise be utilized with APS-C models where it gives a 67.5mm identical central length.
- Its bright f/1.8 maximum aperture is ideal for working in challenging lighting conditions and for creating selective focus in isolation of subjects.
- A low dispersion element improves the quality and rendering of colours by reducing colour fringing and chromatic aberrations.
- Sharpness and resolution are improved by controlling spherical aberrations and distortions with two aspherical elements.
- To decrease flares and ghosting for enhanced contrast and neutral colour balance, we have applied an Ultra Multi-Coating to individual elements.
- In addition to using the linear STM autofocus motor, the Sony camera's focusing system has a manual focus override that lets you refine your focus positions.
- In addition to maintaining the overall length of the lens, internal focusing prevents the lens' front from rotating during use.
- Having a nine-bladed diaphragm contributes to a pleasing and smooth bokeh effect.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||52.31°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.48' / 45 cm|
|Optical Design||7 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||49 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.43 x 2.21"" / 61.8 x 56.1 mm|
|Weight||5.71 oz / 162 g|