- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
Buy Samyang AF 75mm f/1.8 FE Lens for Sony E-Mount
Samyang AF 75mm f/1.8 FE is a Sony E-mount prime lens characterized by its wide maximum aperture of f/1.8 and compact design. There are three extra-low dispersion elements and two high refractive index elements incorporated into the optics, which suppress both chromatic and spherical aberrations to improve sharpness, color accuracy, and clarity. Additionally, an Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to reduce flare and ghosting when working in bright lighting. Combined with Sony cameras' AF systems, the lens' linear STM autofocus motor ensures quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance, and manual focus override is also available for more precise control. The Custom Switch, as well as the lens' focusing ring, makes it possible to make intuitive adjustments to various settings.
- An aperture of f/1.8 is bright enough to work under difficult lighting conditions, and the increased depth of field enables you to isolate subjects or use selective focus.
- It provides a 112.5mm equivalent focal length for APS-C cameras, but can also be used with full-frame Sony mirrorless cameras.
- The three extra-low dispersion elements reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved colour rendering and clarity.
- Sharpness and resolution are improved with two elements with a high refractive index.
- Sony cameras have linear STM autofocus motors that provide quick, quiet, and accurate AF control. The manual focus override feature can be used to refine the focus position.
- To enhance contrast and neutralize colours, Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to the individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting.
- Through an internal focusing system, the overall lens length is maintained and the front of the lens is prevented from rotating when in use.
- In future firmware updates, further exposure settings, including aperture selection, will be added to the custom switch for lens-based control.
- Diaphragm with nine blades creates an appealing, smooth bokeh.
A lens hood prevents flares and ghosting from occurring when light stray enters the lens.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||32.9°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.26' / 69 cm|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||58 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.56 x 2.72"" / 65 x 69 mm|
|Weight||8.11 oz / 230 g|