- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- Two FLD Elements, Two SLD Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
Buy Sigma 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens for Nikon F
Nikon F-mount 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM from Sigma pairs bright and sophisticated optics with intuitive handling and design. As part of the Art line of lenses, this 135mm f/1.8 is designed for high-resolution rendering and utilizes FLD and SLD glass to control chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for notable clarity. As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- The prime telephoto lens is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, however, it can also be used on DX models where it will provide a 202.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low-light conditions and also provides greater control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Sigma 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens has a Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and colour-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- The integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autofocusing, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- A specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- The lens is constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material, along with traditional metals, for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability. Additionally, rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||18.2°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.87' / 87.5 cm|
|Optical Design||13 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||82 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.6 x 4.52"" / 91.4 x 114.9 mm|
|Weight||2.49 lb / 1130 g|