- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 32mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Two SLD Elements, Three FLD Elements
Buy Sigma AF 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Micro Four Third
Sigma AF 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary has a lightweight comfortable wide-angle design with an ultra-fast maximum aperture.. Sigma's Contemporary series of lenses and is designed for use with Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Additionally, it has rubber sealing that incorporated in the mount design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
- As part of the Contemporary line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve a balance between convenience and performance and meshes a compact, lightweight build and versatile handling with notable optical attributes.
- Sigma AF 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens has wide-angle prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 32mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for achieving selective focus effects.
- Two Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements and three F Low Dispersion (FLD) elements reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve greater clarity and colour accuracy.
- Sigma AF 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens has two aspherical elements that are used to limit distortion and spherical aberrations and also contribute to greater overall sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and colour-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- A stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability. Additionally, rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
|Focal Length||16mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 32mm)|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||83.2°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84" / 25 cm|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 13 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.84 x 3.63" / 72.2 x 92.3 mm|
|Weight||14.29 oz / 405 g|