- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 45mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
Buy Sigma AF 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E-mount
Sigma AF 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens is a fast, versatile prime, this 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens from Sigma is designed for use with APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. The bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords extensive control over the depth of field for using selective focus techniques. It has optical design features a pair of aspherical elements, along with one high-refractive index element, which significantly reduces spherical aberrations and distortion for increased clarity and definition for notably sharp image quality.
- As part of the Contemporary line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve a balance between convenience and performance and meshes a compact, lightweight build and versatile handling with notable optical attributes.
- Sigma AF 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens has a Normal-length prime designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 45mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for achieving selective focus effects.
- Two aspherical elements and one high-refractive index element are used to limit distortion and spherical aberrations and also contribute to greater overall sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Sigma AF 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens has a Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and colour-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- A stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. Additionally, a brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.
|Focal Length||30mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 45mm)|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||50.7°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.81" / 30 cm|
|Optical Design||9 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||52 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.55 x 2.89" / 64.8 x 73.3 mm|
|Weight||9.35 oz / 265 g|