- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- Three Aspherical & Three SLD Elements
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
Buy Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art Lens for Sony E
This Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art Lens features Sigma's first prime lens design with an f/1.2 maximum aperture. Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art Lens delivering excellent image quality while optimizing size, as well as weight, the lens' fast f/1.2 aperture helps to achieve shallow depth of field as well as extremely selective focus effects and is also suited for working in very difficult lighting conditions.
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Created for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, this lens features Sigma's first f/1.2 maximum aperture, prime lens design to deliver excellent image quality while optimizing size, as well as weight. It is also suitable for APS-C models where it provides a 53mm equivalent focal length.
- Constant f/1.2 maximum aperture is particularly well-suited for working in available light conditions and provides extreme control over the depth of field.
- Three Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements markedly reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and colour accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements, including a double-sided aspherical lens element, control spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art Lens has a large HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) that realizes quick and quiet autofocus. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- The manual aperture ring can be de-clicked for smooth, silent aperture switching to benefit video applications.
Built-in Autofocus-Lock (AFL) button which can be assigned additional functions widens the range of operations available on the lens.
- A rounded eleven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
The front lens element has been treated with a water- and oil-repellent coating to benefit from working in harsh environmental conditions.
- Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art Lens is a weather-resistant construction with a brass bayonet that affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||63.4°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.81" / 30 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:5.1|
|Optical Design||17 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||11, Rounded|
|Filter Size||82 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.46 x 5.36" / 87.8 x 136.2 mm|
|Weight||38.45 oz / 1090 g|