- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- Aperture Range f/1.4 to f/16
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
- Sony E Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Super Multi-Layer and Resistance Coating
Buy Sigma AF 35mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens for Sony-E-mount
The 35mm f/1.4 DG DN from Sigma is an Art-series prime lens characterized by its superior and renewed optical design, smooth profile and bright design. It has f/1.4 highest aperture that allows working in low-light situations and also enables improved control over depth of field for obtaining a shallow depth of field effects. The optical layout incorporates 2 SLD Special-Low Dispersion, 1 ELD Extra-Low Dispersion, and 1 FLD Low Dispersion element. It has also a Super Multi-Layer Coating that improves image quality by overcoming lens flare and ghosting for advanced contrast and colour fidelity in extreme lighting situations.
Featuring a refined exterior design, which highlights a physical aperture ring that can be de-clicked or locked, along with a dedicated focus mode switch and AFL button for automatic and tangible control. A stepping motor is employed that develops fast and near-silent focusing performance for both stills and video applications. Furthermore, the lens offers an eleven-blade rounded diaphragm for amazing bokeh quality while the lens protection is also weather-sealed to suit working in harsh situations.
- Weather-resistant frame with a brass bayonet that provides increased mounting accuracy and rigidity.
- A rounded 11-blade diaphragm adds to a quiet and pleasant bokeh quality
- The Built-in Autofocus-Lock (AFL) button which allowed new functions increases the range of operations available on the lens.
- Super Multi-Layer Coating is applied in order to reduce lens flare and ghosting and provide to producing contrast-rich and colour-neutral imagery, even in backlit situations.
- The wide-angle lens is intended for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras but can also be utilised with APS-C models where it affords a 52.5mm similar focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture is especially great-suited for working in available light situations and gives broad control over depth of field for separating subject matter with a particular focus.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||63.4°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.8" / 30 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:5.4|
|Optical Design||15 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||11, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3 x 4.4" / 75.5 x 111.5 mm|
|Weight||22.6 oz / 640 g|