- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 84mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One SLD Element, Two Aspherical Elements
Buy Sigma AF 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E-mount
An especially sleek portrait-length prime, the 56mm f/1.4 DC DN is part of Sigma's Contemporary series of lenses and is designed for use with APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. The lens is bright f/1.4 maximum aperture, which suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers improved control over depth of field for isolating subjects and working with selective focus techniques.
- As part of the Contemporary line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve a balance between convenience and performance and meshes a compact, lightweight build and versatile handling with notable optical attributes.
- Sigma AF 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens has portrait-length prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 112mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for achieving selective focus effects.
- One Special Low Dispersion (SLD) element reduces colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve greater clarity and colour accuracy.
- Sigma AF 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens has two aspherical elements that are used to limit distortion and spherical aberrations and also contribute to greater overall sharpness and accurate rendering.
- It has super Multi-Layer Coating that has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and colour-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- A stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability. Additionally, rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
|Focal Length||56mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 112mm)|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||28.5°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.64' / 50 cm|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||55 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.62 x 2.34"" / 66.5 x 59.5 mm|
|Weight||9.88 oz / 280 g|