- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Five SLD Elements
- One Aspherical Element, Four HR Elements
Buy Sigma AF 85mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens for Sony E-mount
Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG DN has a Super Multi-Layer Coating that enhances image quality by suppressing lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity in strong lighting conditions. As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- The portrait-length lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras but can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 127.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture is particularly well-suited for working in available light conditions and provides extensive control over the depth of field for isolating subject matter with selective focus.
- Five Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements markedly reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for improved clarity and colour accuracy.
- One aspherical element and four high refractive index glass elements control spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and colour-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Integrated stepping motor realizes quick and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance.
- A manual aperture ring can be de-clicked for smooth, silent aperture switching to benefit video applications. Additionally, a dedicated aperture ring lock switch can also be employed to prevent accidental shifting of the aperture setting.
- Sigma AF 85mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens has a built-in Autofocus-Lock (AFL) button which can be assigned additional functions that widens the range of operations available on the lens.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||28.6°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.79' / 85 cm|
|Optical Design||15 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||11, Rounded|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.26 x 3.78"" / 82.8 x 96.1 mm|
|Weight||1.38 lb / 625 g|