- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to 16
- Two Low Dispersion Elements
Buy Sigma AF 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Lens For Canon
Sigma has created a high-performance portrait lens with an f/1.4 aperture and a wide range of technologies to create a peak portrait lens. In a Canon EF mount, this lens offers a super-fast f/1.4 aperture that is great for capturing shots with bokeh that is particularly shallow. In addition to the SLDs, the lens also uses one AR/HI element and one aspherical element, which reduce aberrations and ensure sharp, clear images. Multi-layer coatings prevent flares and ghosting.
- With a fast maximum aperture of f/1.4, you can easily work in low light and also control the focus position using shallow depth-of-field techniques.
- Designed for Canon EF-mount cameras, this short telephoto 85mm f/1.4 prime lens is also compatible with APS-C cameras, providing a 127.5mm equivalent focal length.
- The integrated Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) enables rapid and quiet autofocusing, which is further complemented by an optimized autofocus algorithm to produce more accurate focusing performance. In addition, the HSM can be manually focused at any time by rotating the focus ring.
- One SLD element, one with a high anomalous partial dispersion and high index of refraction, and one aspheric element are employed in the lens design to ensure high image quality, clarity, and contrast regardless of the aperture or focus point setting. As a result, distortion and vignetting are also minimized.
- In order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral images, Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements.
- Sigma USB Docks are available to fine-tune different lens characteristics and update firmware for this lens.
- Diaphragms with nine blades provide a pleasing out-of-focus quality.
- For greater precision and stability, the lens is made of Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material, along with traditional metals.
- Brass construction ensures accuracy and durability.
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||28.6 Degree|
|Minimum Focus Distance||33.46" / 85 cm|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||86 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.73 x 4.97" / 94.7 x 126.2 mm|
|Weight||2.49 lb / 1.13 kg|