- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- 64GB storage capacity
- Max Read Speed: 95 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 90 MB/s
Buy Sony 64GB SDXC UHS-I SF-64UZ Memory Card (95R/90W)
The Sony 64GB SF-UZ Series UHS-I SDXC Memory Card features 64GB of storage and supports DSLR functions including 4K video and full HD video, native raw formats, and JPEGs. Up to 95 MB/s can be read from this device and 90 MB/s can be written to it. In addition, this card has excellent resistance to water, dust, UV light, X-rays, magnets, and static, while it can also withstand temperatures of -13 degrees to 185 degrees F, allowing you to take this in extreme conditions such as snow and deserts. As a result of its U3 class rating, any minimum write speed will not drop below 30 MB/s. As an alternative to U3, this card supports U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantees minimum writing speeds of 10 MB/s.
- File recovery: When things go wrong, you may accidentally lose data such as photos and files. The free File Rescue application can be downloaded by anyone who needs to retrieve data from a memory card. It's simple and can help recover data from any memory card.
- Enhanced Write Speeds: Shoot bursts of high-resolution images and record videos with up to 90 MB/s write speeds. SD Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) are capable of supporting 4K Ultra HD video recording.
- Fast Transfers: With a read speed of up to 95 MB/s, you can transfer even large files such as 4K or Full HD videos captured in XAVC S or a bunch of high-resolution photos shot continuously quickly.
- Reliability: This card is reliable and durable, even under intense use. As a result, it can withstand temperatures as low as 13 degree F to as high as 185degree F and is resistant to water, dust, UV, X-rays, magnets, and static.
|Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|UHS Speed Class||U3|
|Data Transfer||Read Speed: 95 MB/s Maximum (Burst)
Write Speed: 90 MB/s Maximum (Burst)
Write Speed: 30 MB/s Minimum
|Durability||Dustproof, Magnet-Proof, Shockproof, Static Proof, Temperature Extremes, UV Light Resistant, Waterproof, X-Ray Proof|
|Operating Temperature||-13 to 185°F/ -25 to 85°C|
|Built-in Write-Protect Switch||Yes|