- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- 64GB Storage Capacity
- Max. Read Speed: 440 MB/s
- Max. Write Speed: 400 MB/s
Buy Sony 64GB XQD G Series QD-G64F Memory Card (440R/400W)
The Sony 64GB G Series XQD Memory Card offers a maximum storage capacity of 64GB and is designed to be used with high-end DSLR cameras such as those from Nikon and Sony. An XQD card that features a PCIe 2.0 interface can record 4K video and 200 continuous raw still images bursts at a rate of up to 440 MB/s and 400 MB/s respectively. In addition to being shockproof, X-ray proof, and magnet proof, this memory card can also withstand temperatures of -13 to 149°F, so you can use it in extreme environments like snow and deserts. Additionally, it is resistant to UV light exposures of up to 16,000 nm and drops damage of up to 50 N. Additionally, users will be able to download free File Rescue software to help recover deleted images, MOV files, and 4K XAVC-S videos.
- Designed for professional use, this is a stronger version of the XQD card. The rigidity is increased to 50 N, which prevents the card from flexing or bending when being transported and inserted repeatedly into card slots.
- In addition to being extremely powerful, Sony's File Rescue can also be easily used by almost anyone for recovering lost or damaged data. File Rescue from Sony delivers a higher rate of raw image recovery, MOV files, and 4K XAVC-S video file recovery for devices from both Sony and Nikon. Memory card customers can download Sony's File Rescue for free.
- The flash memory cards in the Sony XQD G Series are well suited to DSLR cameras shooting continuous bursts of raw images. Several hundred raw images can be captured in one shot.
Sony's unique data controller ensures stable 4K video recording and manages bottlenecks by communicating with compatible cameras via a two-way protocol.
- With the G Series XQD memory cards, Sony's XQD/SD readers and USB adapters can be used. The faster transfers compared to CompactFlash cards allow you to back up your data and maintain your workflow more efficiently.
|Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|Bus Type||PCI-Express 2.0|
|Read Speed||Maximum: 440 MB/s|
|Write Speed||Maximum: 400 MB/s|
|Durability||Magnet-Proof, Shockproof, Static Proof, Temperature Extremes, UV Light Resistant, X-Ray Proof|
|Operating Temperature||-13 to 149°F / -25 to 65°C|