- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- 24.3MP APS-C Exmor APS HD CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- 3.0-inch 921k-Dot Xtra Fine Tilting LCD
Buy Sony Alpha A6000L (Kit 16-50mm)
The Sony Alpha A6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera is a versatile, high-performance camera with a 24.3MP APS-C sized Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor for producing high quality still images and Full HD movies and high sensitivity to ISO 25600. Aside from its imaging abilities, the image processor can also achieve continuous shooting up to 11 frames per second and feature an intelligent Fast Hybrid AF system that uses both phases and contrast-detection methods to quickly and accurately acquire focus. An LCD screen with a resolution of 921K dots and a tilting design facilitates viewing from both high and low angles. The XtraFine Tru Finder EVF offers 100% frame coverage and magnification of 1,440K dots. The body of the a6000 features a configurable user interface, comprised of two control dials and several customizable buttons for a quick and convenient way to access frequently used camera functions. An external flash or microphone can also be attached to the Multi-Interface shoe.
The included 16-50mm retractable zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 24-75mm, covering wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives to suit working in a wide variety of situations. The lens features Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to help minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps to benefit working in low-light conditions and with greater zoom magnifications.
- A shooting mode called Auto Object Framing allows the camera to analyze a scene and the subjects inside and determine an attractive composition based on this analysis. Using Face Detection and Tracking Focus, the subsequent imagery will be cropped to ensure high image quality and sharpness.
- 4K slide shows can be created in-camera and played back on ultra high definition televisions. The camera is designed with an HDMI port, as well, so that HDTVs can be directly connected.
- With convenient USB charging, you can recharge the lithium-ion battery inside the camera from either an AC outlet or a PC via a USB connection.
A single HDR image is automatically created by combining three sequential images into one, providing greater shadows and highlights, as well as wider tonal ranges.
- You can quickly access Picture Effects through Photo Creativity, as well as adjust the brightness, colour and vividness of the background and other aspects of the image. In addition, these options can be combined for a truly limitless number of adjustment possibilities.
- Depending on the setting, the camera will process images in six different predetermined styles: Standard, Vivid, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, and B&W. Furthermore, the brightness, contrast, and saturation can also be adjusted depending on personal preferences.
- Utilizing multi-segment, centre-weighted, or spot metering modes, an advanced 1220 zone evaluative exposure metering sensor delivers consistent and accurate results.
- An intelligent shooting mode based on automatic object framing analyzes the scene and the subjects within it to determine the best composition. The subsequent imagery will be cropped according to the subject matter, resulting in a well-balanced composition that utilizes Face Detection and Tracking Focus to ensure high image quality and sharpness.
- By doubling the size of the centre of a scene, Clear Image Zoom lets any focal length lens effectively extend its reach. To produce realistic, high-quality images, this digital zoom technology uses an intelligent interpolation process.
- The a6000 facilitates the creation of rich, natural colours on TRILUMINOS Displays with TRILUMINOS colour support.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Sensor Type||23.5 x 15.6 mm (APS-C) CMOS|
|Sensor Resolution||Actual: 24.7 Megapixel
Effective: 24.3 Megapixel (6000 x 4000)
|Image File Format||JPEG, Raw|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100 to 25600|
Electronic Front Curtain Shutter
1/4000 to 30 Seconds
1/4000 to 1/4 Second in Movie Mode
|Metering Method||Centre-Weighted Average, Multi-Zone, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Exposure Compensation||-5 to +5 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|Metering Range||0 to 20 EV|
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Color Temperature Filter, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Day White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Warm White), Incandescent, Shade, Underwater|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 11 fps|
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 24.00p/29.97p/59.94p [50 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 59.94p [28 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 24.00p/59.94i [17 to 24 Mb/s]
HDV (1440 x 1080) at 29.97p [12 Mb/s]
SD (640 x 480) at 29.97p [3 Mb/s]
|Recording Limit||Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Automatic (A), Continuous-Servo AF (C), Direct Manual Focus (DMF), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 179
Contrast Detection: 25
|Autofocus Sensitivity||0 to +20 EV|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||23 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 1.07x|
|Diopter Adjustment||-4 to +3|
|Display Type||Tilting LCD|
|Flash Modes||Auto, Fill Flash, Off, Rear Sync, Red-Eye Reduction, Slow Sync, Wireless|
|Guide Number||19.69' / 6 m at ISO 100|
|Maximum Sync Speed||1/160 Second|
|Flash Compensation||-3 to +3 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||TTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe, Wireless|
|Media/Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC/Memory Stick Duo Hybrid (UHS-I)|
|Connectivity||HDMI D (Micro), Wired Remote Port, USB Micro-B (USB 2.0)|
|Battery||1 x NP-FW50 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 1080 mAh|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.7 x 2.6 x 1.8" / 120 x 67 x 45 mm|
|Weight||12.13 oz / 344 g (Body with Battery and Memory)|
|Focal Length||16 to 50mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24 to 75mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 to 5.6|
|Minimum Aperture||f/22 to 36|
|Angle of View||83° to 32°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84" / 25 cm|
|Optical Design||9 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Filter Size||40.5 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.63 x 1.19" / 66.7 x 30.2 mm|
|Weight||4.1 oz / 116 g|