- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
Buy Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G Lens
Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G is a powerful and sharp prime lens that is characterized by its portability and advanced optics. Two aspherical element, as well as three layers of extra-low dispersion elements, are designed to reduce the amount of distortion and aberrations. In addition to the optics, this lens is equipped with a dual XD Linear Motor system that is quick and quiet, as well as offering more responsive manual focus control. Additionally, this lens is dust and moisture-sealed as well as coated with fluorine to handle inclement weather. Additionally, a Nano AR Coating has been applied to further reduce surface reflections and flare so you can work in bright and backlit conditions with improved contrast.
- This ultra-clear element is treated with a fluorine coating that resists dust, moisture, and fingerprints.
- Autofocus performance is fast, quiet, and precise with the Dual XD Linear Motor system.
- The lens barrel is equipped with customizable focus hold buttons for intuitive tactile control and rapid access to selected settings.
- Rubberized control rings make handling easier in colder temperatures. A dust and moisture-sealed design are better suited for working under inclement conditions.
- Video applications can benefit from smooth, silent aperture switching by de-clicking the physical aperture ring.
- For full-frame Sony E mount mirrorless cameras, wide-angle prime lenses are available. On full-frame cameras, the lens also provides a 30mm equivalent focal length.
- By maximizing the nine blades on the diaphragm, the bokeh quality is pleasing when selective focusing is employed.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||94°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.09" / 18 cm|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.89 x 3.33" / 73.5 x 84.7 mm|
|Weight||13.16 oz / 373 g|