- 5.1 channel real surround sound brings cinema home
- NFC and Bluetooth
- 600W total power output
Buy Sony 5.1 Channel Home Cinema System with Bluetooth
The Sony HT-RT3 comes with a soundbar, two rear speakers and a subwoofer. Setting it up takes very little time with your TV with an HDMI cable and when it comes to connecting all the components to the sub-woofer frame all you need to do is match the colour codes of wires. It can also be set up with a Blue-Ray player too. So you really don't have to wait for an engineer from Sony to come and set it up for you at your home.
- 600W total power output- A total power output of 600W gives every movie the thrilling soundscape it deserves.
- 5.1ch real surround sound- Five speaker channels and a subwoofer work together to deliver immersive, full-frequency sound.
- NFC and Bluetooth- Make an instant Bluetooth® connection to compatible smartphones with NFC One-touch.
- 5.1ch real surround sound brings cinema home- Get the best seat in the house with the real cinema sound of the HT-RT3. A soundbar, subwoofer and rear speakers create authentic surround sound, putting you right at the heart of all your favourite movies.
- Dolby® Digital- Enjoy dramatic, high-quality surround sound from 5.1 separate audio channels with Dolby® Digital.
- NFC and Bluetooth®- Stream all your favourite music through your soundbar, courtesy of Bluetooth. Get started instantly when you make a One-touch connection via NFC.
- Set up in seconds- The HT-RT3 is almost ready to go straight out of the box. Just plug it in, wire up your speakers via colour-coded connections and enjoy 5.1 channels of real surround sound. All your cables run into the subwoofer, so you can keep things neat and tidy.
- HDMI ARC- HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) lets you connect to your TV with a single cable, for easier control and fewer cables.
- USB port- Enjoy a stable connection for smartphones, tablets and USB sticks, so you can charge your device or play MP3 files.
- Optical input- Enjoy high quality surround sound from Blu-ray and DVD players with the optical input.