- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 52.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- One ED Element & Two Aspherical Elements
Buy Sony SEL E 35mm f/1.8 OSS Lens (SEL35F18)
Sony SEL E 35mm f/1.8 OSS Lens has a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh. it delivers a "normal-length" 52.5mm equivalent on APS-C-format E-mount cameras, the E 35mm f/1.8 OSS Lens from Sony is a versatile and lightweight option that will fit a variety of shooting scenarios. Sony SEL E 35mm f/1.8 OSS Lens has One ED Element & Two Aspherical Elements.
- Designed for APS-C-format cameras, this compact 35mm lens will provide a "normal" 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- A maximum aperture of f/1.8 offers excellent low-light imaging capabilities along with the ability to create images with a shallow depth of field.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for improved clarity and colour neutrality.
- Two aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can be combined with a select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- An internal focus mechanism contributes to faster, more responsive autofocus, the minimum focus distance of 11.8", and easier handling as the lens does not change in length during use.
- A rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
|Focal Length||35mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 52.5mm)|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||44°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.81" / 30 cm|
|Optical Design||8 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||49 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.48 x 1.77" / 63 x 45 mm|
|Weight||5.43 oz / 154 g|