- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- Aperture Range f/2.8 to f/22
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Nano AR Coating and Fluorine Coating
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
Buy Sony SEL FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM Lens
The Sony FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM Lens is a wide-point to short zooming focal point developed for E-mount mirrorless cameras. It includes a consistent f/2.8 most extreme gap, this focal point additionally keeps steady execution during the zoom reach and benefits from working in low-light circumstances and with specific centre systems. The optical plan incorporates an additional two low scattering components to diminish chromatic abnormalities alongside two XA components and three aspherical components, which altogether controls circular distortions for an undeniable degree of picture sharpness and accuracy. Further, a Nano AR Coating has been utilized to explicit components to fundamentally decrease focal point flare and ghosting for further developed differentiation and shading unprejudiced nature.
This 16-35mm focal point is recognized by a Direct Drive SSM (Super Sonic wave Motor) framework that gives speedy, smooth AF execution just as touchy manual centre dealing with. It has likewise residue and dampness fixed, to permit working in cruel climate circumstances.
- The f/2.8 maximum aperture keeps constant performance from wide-angle to telephoto focal length conditions and also offers higher selective focus control
- 2 XA (extreme aspherical) elements and 3 aspherical elements are included in the optical design, which highlights excellent surface accuracy for active control over astigmatism, field shape, coma, and other spherical aberrations
- A Nano AR Coating has been used to decrease surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and colour rendering in strict lighting requirements
- The Direct-Drive Super Sonic wave AF motor and internal focus tool give fast, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance and also offer more natural, natural manual focus control
- The dust and moisture-sealed design are more suitable favours working in inclement situations and rubberized control rings serve to handle colder temperatures. Further, the front element has a fluorine coating to defend facing fingerprints and dust from adhering to it.
- The rounded 11-blade diaphragm adds to a pleasant bokeh quality while applying particular focus systems
|Focal Length||16 to 35mm|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||107° to 63°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02" / 28 cm|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 13 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||11, Rounded|
|Filter Size||82 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.48 x 4.79" / 88.5 x 121.6 mm|
|Weight||1.5 lb / 680 g|