- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- 4 Aspherical Elements, 3 ED Elements
Buy Sony SEL FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens (SEL24105G)
Capture those stunning images you've been after, no matter how distant the subject, with the Sony SEL FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens which is designed for versatility, its wide-angle to short-telephoto zoom designed for E-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Sony SEL FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens covers a versatile wide-angle to short-telephoto range, this 24-105mm lens is designed for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 36-157.5mm equivalent focal length range.
- A constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also lends greater control over focus position for shallow depth of field techniques.
- Four aspherical elements are featured in the optical design and two of which are designated as Advanced Aspherical elements to noticeably reduce spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness and clarity.
- Sony SEL FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens has three extra-low dispersion elements that are also used to minimize colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for greater colour accuracy.
- A Nano AR Coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and colour rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can also be combined with a select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- A Direct Drive Super Sonic wave AF motor and internal focus mechanism provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance and also contribute to more natural, intuitive manual focus control.
- A focus hold button and AF/MF switch are present on the lens barrel for intuitive tactile control and rapid access to select settings.
- A dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
- Its front lens element features a fluorine coating to protect against smudges and dust from adhering to the glass surface.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
|Focal Length||24 to 105mm|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||84° to 23°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.25' / 38 cm|
|Optical Design||17 Elements in 14 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.28 x 4.46" / 83.4 x 113.3 mm|
|Weight||1.46 lb / 663 g|