- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Dual Linear & Super Sonic Wave AF Motors
- Four ED Elements & Two Super ED Elements
Buy Sony SEL FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens
Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS is a de facto telephoto zoom lens for professionals offering Two Super ED elements, one XA element, two aspherical elements and four extra-low dispersion elements. In addition to high sharpness, this 70-200mm lens produces smooth, clean bokeh with the absolute minimum amount of aberrations. Additionally, the lens is coated with Nano AR Coating for improved contrast, colour, and reducing reflections. By incorporating an eleven-blade circular diaphragm for smoothing out-of-focus areas, the bokeh is even better. Additionally, the camera features a ring-and-linear Super Sonic wave motor system, which enables fast, responsive focus. With its physical controls on the lens barrel, users will benefit from the faster, more intuitive operation, including focus hold buttons, an automatic limiter switch, an AF/MF and OSS controls.
- When shooting handheld with slow shutter speeds, optical SteadyShot image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake, resulting in sharper images. For even greater control of camera blur, this stabilization system can be combined with select cameras' sensor-shift type image stabilization. With the OSS Mode switch, you can choose between Mode 1 for general image stabilization that is suitable for most types of shooting and Mode 2 for use with panning movements.
- It comes with a petal-shaped lens hood, which prevents flare and has an access window for rotating filters like polarizers and variable NDs.
- An AR Nano Coating is applied to reduce surface reflections, flares, and ghosting for enhanced contrast and colour rendering in bright lighting environments.
- Super Sonic wave Motors ensure fast, precise, and accurate autofocus in both still photos and video.
- A focus range limiter switch and three focus hold buttons on the barrel of the lens allow fast and intuitive operation while shooting.
- By employing selective focus techniques, the camera's 11-blade diaphragm produces a pleasing bokeh effect.
- You can quickly switch vertically to horizontally by removing the tripod mount.
- This lens is a part of Sony's coveted G Master series, which is known for its noteworthy sharpness and resolution. It is designed to correct a wide range of spherical and chromatic aberrations. They feature robust and intuitively designed physical designs to benefit both photography and cine applications.
|Focal Length||70 to 200mm|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||34° to 12° 30'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.15' / 96 cm|
|Optical Design||23 Elements in 18 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||11, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Removable and Rotating|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.46 x 7.87" / 88 x 200 mm|
|Weight||3.26 lb / 1480 g|