- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 1:1 Magnification Ratio; Internal Focus
Buy Sony SEL FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens (SEL90M28G)
The Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens is compatible with Sony's E-mount cameras. Through its use of specialized elements, it masterfully balances sharpness and bokeh, resulting in images with high detail, smooth out-of-focus areas, and a minimal amount of aberrations. It also features a fast f/2.8 aperture for controlling depth of field and working in less-than-ideal lighting along with a Nano AR coating that reduces ghosting and flare. Macro photography requires accurate focusing, which is made easier by Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave Motors in the 90mm lens. For further optimizing the lens' performance in some situations, users can also access the focus hold button and the focus range limiter. Additionally, the focusing ring slides to switch between manual and automatic focusing. Additionally, the lens is equipped with Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to compensate for camera shake at all focusing distances.
- This telephoto macro provides a focal length equivalent to 135mm on full-frame E-mount cameras, but can also work on APS-C systems.
- Featuring a life-size, 1:1 magnification ratio and an 11" minimum focusing distance, this macro lens is great for working with close-ups. The top of the lens features a magnification scale and focusing distance scale to help with more technical work.
- This lens design includes two extra-low dispersion elements, including one Super ED element, to reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing and provide better clarity and colour neutrality.
- The lens design incorporates one aspherical element for reducing astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- To improve the contrast and colour rendering in strong lighting conditions, a Nano AR Coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting.
- Featuring Direct Drive SSM technology and an internal focus mechanism, this autofocus system is quick, quiet, and precise, as well as allowing for more natural, intuitive manual focus control.
- Moreover, an internal focus design improves usability by improving AF speed and preventing the length of the lens from changing during use.
- The optical stabilization of SteadyShot helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake for sharper images when shooting handheld at slow shutter speeds.
- For better control of camera blur, this stabilization system can also be used in conjunction with select cameras' sensor-shift type image stabilization.
- In addition to a focus range limiter switch, a focus hold button is also featured for manually stopping autofocus at a specified point. The focus range is set between 11-19.7", 19.7"-infinity, or full.
- To switch quickly between manual and autofocus modes, the lens' focusing ring can be slid forwards and backwards.
- When using selective focus techniques, the rounded nine-blade diaphragm gives the image a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||27°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02" / 28 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:1|
|Optical Design||15 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||62 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.11 x 5.14" / 79 x 130.5 mm|
|Length at Maximum Extension||5.12" / 130.1 mm|
|Weight||1.32 lb / 602 g|