- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor
- UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p Video
- 3.0-inch Side Flip-Out Touchscreen LCD
Buy Sony ZV-E10 Body Only
Sony's ZV-E10, a mirrorless APS-C camera with a specialized feature set for content creators, features a large APS-C sensor with mirrorless versatility. This Alpha camera improves upon the ubiquitous smartphone, with superior image quality, a wider range of lenses, and increased control for creative shooting. In taking a concept from the ZV-1 and building it around the concept of vlogging, the ZV-E10 is the mirrorless version of this concept. This camera is not only capable and portable but also feature a range of design choices and shooting options that are perfect for productions that require a single operator.
Shooting modes like Background Defocus and Product Showcase make it easy to spotlight specific subjects, along with a vari-angle screen to let you get the perfect composition. There's also an integrated directional microphone for truly accurate sound recording from front-facing subjects. Specifically, the ZV-E10 features a 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS sensor, which is capable of recording UHD 4K videos at up to 30p, Full HD videos at up to 120p, and stills at up to 11 frames per second. A wide sensitivity range of 100-32000 can further be expanded to ISO 51200 for working in low-light conditions.
- The Face/Eye Priority AE reduces the exposure of the subject's face by detecting it and adjusting the exposure accordingly so that the face is presented in an ideal brightness, even if walking from a bright area to a shaded area. By suppressing abrupt changes in exposure, AE technology also eliminates blown out or extremely darker images if the subject quickly exits the frame.
- The built-in Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity allows images to be instantly transferred to mobile devices for direct upload to social networking sites, to email accounts, and for cloud storage.
- By connecting to the camera, the linked mobile device can display a live view image on its screen and, with the Smart Remote Control feature, control the shutter release remotely.
- Additionally, with the ZV-E10, you can edit movies with the Movie Edit add on from the Imaging Edge app.
- For efficient camera control, you can connect the optional GP-VPT2BT Wireless Shooting Grip via Bluetooth.
- In addition, it comes with an NP-FW50 battery that can last up to 440 minutes or 440 shots. A USB Type-C port or an AC adapter can also be used to supply power to the camera.
- In order to make the camera suitable for portable use as well as one-handed operation, it includes a left-handed shoot button and a large right-hand grip.
- With UHD 4K video recording up to 30p and 6K oversampling, greater detail can be achieved with reduced moiré and aliasing. XAVC S 100 MB/s encodes footage in 4:2:0 sampling and with frame rates up to 120 frames per second.
- In addition, 1080p video is also supported with frame rates up to 120 fps in MP4 files. Additionally, uncompressed HDMI output can be used to record clean 4K signals with 4:2:2.
- You can live stream from a camera directly by connecting it to a computer or Android mobile device via USB, allowing you to use the device's video and audio capabilities for social media live streams and video conferencing. For enhanced picture and sound quality during streaming, UVC and UAC standards are supported.
- The Multi-Interface Shoe, as well as the 3.5 mm port for microphones and headphones, also benefit audio recording. This accessory shoe supports a digital audio interface that helps to achieve lower noise during recording and also eliminates cable clutter and the need for external power when working with compatible shoe-mounted mics.
- As a result of the sensor's design, the camera features a 425 point Fast Hybrid AF system, which combines phase-detection and contrast-detection to deliver fast, accurate, and natural focusing.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Sensor Type||23.5 x 15.6 mm (APS-C) CMOS|
|Sensor Resolution||Actual: 25 Megapixel
Effective: 24.2 Megapixel (6000 x 4000)
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Image File Format||JPEG, Raw|
|Image Stabilization||Digital (Video Only)|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100 to 32000 (Extended: 50 to 51200)|
1/4000 to 30 Second
1/4000 to 1/4 Second in Movie Mode
|Metering Method||Centre-Weighted Average, Multi-Zone, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Exposure Compensation||-5 to +5 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|Metering Range||-2 to 20 EV|
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature Filter, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Day White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Warm White), Incandescent, Shade, Underwater|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 11 fps at 24.2 MP for up to 116 Frames (JPEG) / 46 Frames (Raw)|
XAVC S 4:2:0 8-Bit
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 24.00p/25p/29.97p [60 to 100 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p/100p/119.88p [16 to 100 Mb/s]
|External Recording Modes||
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) up to 29.97p
|Recording Limit||Unlimited for UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 29.97p|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)
External Microphone Input (Stereo)
|Audio File Format||Linear PCM (Stereo)|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Automatic (A), Continuous-Servo AF (C), Direct Manual Focus (DMF), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 425
Contrast Detection: 425
|Autofocus Sensitivity||-3 to +20 EV|
|Display Type||Articulating Touchscreen LCD|
|Flash Modes||Auto, Fill Flash, Off, Rear Sync, Slow Sync|
|Maximum Sync Speed||1/160 Second|
|Flash Compensation||-3 to +3 EV (1/3 EV Steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||TTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Media/Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC/Memory Stick Duo Hybrid (UHS-I)|
|Connectivity||3.5mm Microphone, 3.5mm Headphone, USB Type-C (USB 3.1), HDMI D (Micro)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Battery||1 x NP-FW50 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 1080 mAh (Approx. 440 Shots)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.5 x 2.5 x 1.8" / 115.2 x 64.2 x 44.8 mm|
|Weight||12.1 oz / 343 g (Body with Battery and Memory)|