- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Moisture-Resistant construction
- Aperture Range: f/5-6.7 to f/22-32
Buy Tamron 150-500mm f/5-6.7 Di III VXD Lens for Sony E-mount
Tamron 150-500mm f/5-6.7 Di III VXD Lens for Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras is a compact and versatile super-telephoto zoom lens well-suited for diverse photographic assignments ranging from landscapes and birds to sports and wildlife. A hybrid aspherical lens element and special lens elements are used to control chromatic aberrations in the optical construction, which contains 25 elements in 16 groups. To achieve high contrast and colour accuracy, each element is coated with BBAR-G2 coating to reduce flare and ghosting. It offers exceptional high-speed and high-precision movements and is compatible with Sony Hybrid AF and Eye AF features on cameras with the VXD (Voice-Coil eXtreme-torque Drive) linear motor focus mechanism.
- A linear motor powered by voice coil extreme torque Drive provides quick, smooth, and quiet focusing performance in both stills and videos. It is compatible with Sony's Direct Manual Focus feature and Eye AF on equipped cameras, and you can override the autofocus completely.
- The BBAR-G2 coating effectively reduces internal reflections, flares and ghosting on lens elements to improve contrast and colour quality.
- With two types of lens elements, XLD (Extra-Low Dispersion) and LD (Low Dispersion), the lens is less prone to colour fringing, chromatic aberrations, and image distortion for greater clarity and colour accuracy across the zoom range.
- The rotating Arca-type tripod mount incorporates loops for strap attachments that rotate.
- A Flex zoom Lock mechanism holds the zoom position as the switches are redesigned.
- The flexible, shock-absorbent front rim of the included lens hood ensures crack free protection for the lens.
- The zoom ring rotates in a small 75-degree arc enabling it to be adjusted quickly to the desired focal length.
- It provides excellent protection against dust and dirt due to its fluorine coating on the front lens element.
- Stunning bokeh is enhanced by a generous seven-blade diaphragm.
- 225-750mm equivalent focal length by using this lens with an APS-C format camera body on Sony E-mount full-frame format mirrorless cameras.
- In addition to the standard image stabilization mode, three other automatic modes are available: panning, framing priority, and VC image stabilization.
|Focal Length||150 to 500mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/5 to 6.7|
|Minimum Aperture||f/22 to 32|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||16° 25' to 4° 57'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||23.6" / 60 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:3.1|
|Optical Design||25 Elements in 16 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Removable and Rotating|
|Filter Size||82 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.7 x 8.3" / 93 x 209.6 mm|
|Weight||4.14 lb / 1.88 kg|