- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 27-600mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/40
- Three LD and Three Aspherical Elements
Buy Tamron 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 Di ll VC HLD Lens for Nikon (B028N)
The Nikon F-mount 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD from Tamron is a true all-in-one lens to suit photographing the widest of vistas to the details of wildlife. Tamron 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 Di ll VC HLD Lens Designed for DX-format DSLRs, this 27-600mm equivalent lens uses a three-step extension design to maintain a compact and lightweight form factor despite its expansive reach.
- All-in-one zoom is designed for Nikon F-mount DX-format DSLRs and provides a 27-600mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two moulded glass aspherical elements and one hybrid aspherical element help to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range to deliver notable sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Tamron 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 Di ll VC HLD Lens has three low dispersion elements that suppress chromatic aberration and colour fringing to realize improved clarity and colour accuracy.
- HLD (High/Low torque modulated Drive) motor delivers fast, precise, and responsive focusing performance that benefits both stills and video applications. The motor's design and circular arc shape also contribute to the lens's compact overall form factor.
- Vibration Compensation helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake by up to 2.5 stops for sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- An electromagnetic diaphragm is used for more precise and consistent exposure control, especially when shooting at high continuous shooting rates.
The rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Moisture-resistant construction enables this lens's use during inclement weather conditions.
- Both the zoom and focus rings are textured for improved grip and, additionally, a Zoom Lock mechanism prevents the zoom from accidentally extending when not in use.
- Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.
|Focal Length||18 to 400mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 27 to 600mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 to 6.3|
|Minimum Aperture||f/22 to 40|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||75° 33' to 4°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||17.72" / 45 cm|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||72 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.11 x 4.78" / 79 x 121.4 mm|
|Weight||1.55 lb / 705 g|