- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Low Dispersion Elements
- One Aspherical Element
Buy Tamron 20mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 Lens for Sony E-mount (F050)
Tamron 20mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 Lens for Sony E-mount is sleek and ultra-wide. 20mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 Lens from Tamron; a flexible wide-angle prime designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. Tamron 20mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 Lens uses a modestly bright maximum aperture to achieve a svelte and lightweight profile that is ideal for everyday, walkaround shooting.
- Tamron 20mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 Lens wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however is also suitable for use with APS-C models where it provides a 30mm equivalent focal length.
- Modestly bright f/2.8 maximum aperture strikes a balance between being suitable for working in available lighting conditions and realizing an impressively compact and lightweight profile.
- Tamron 20mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 Lens has three LD (Low Dispersion) elements reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to produce increased clarity and color fidelity.
- One molded glass aspherical element suppresses distortion and spherical aberrations for greater sharpness and more accurate rendering.
- BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) coating has been applied to lens elements to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
- Ideal for close-up shooting, this lens offers a half life-size 1:2 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 4.3" to suit working at near distances.
- OSD stepping motor offers especially quiet, fast, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- A moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||94° 30'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.3" / 10.92 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:2|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.87 x 2.5" / 73 x 63.5 mm|
|Weight||7.8 oz / 221 g|