- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Low Dispersion Elements
- One Aspherical Element
Buy Tamron 24mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 Lens for Sony E-mount (F051)
Offering a new take on a popular wide-angle focal length, the Tamron 24mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 is a sleek and lightweight prime designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. By utilizing a modest f/2.8 maximum aperture, Tamron 24mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 Lens is able to remain impressively sleek, making it ideal for travel shooting applications. Also contributing to its versatility is a half life-size 1:2 maximum magnification ratio and 4.7" minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects.
- Wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however is also suitable for use with APS-C models where it provides a 36mm equivalent focal length.
- Modestly bright f/2.8 maximum aperture strikes a balance between being suitable for working in available lighting conditions and realizing an impressively compact and lightweight profile.
- Tamron 24mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 Lens for Sony E-mount has three LD (Low Dispersion) elements reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing in order to produce increased clarity and colour fidelity.
- One moulded glass aspherical element suppresses distortion and spherical aberrations for greater sharpness and more accurate rendering.
- BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) coating has been applied to lens elements to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and colour accuracy.
- Tamron 24mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 Lens is Ideal for close-up shooting, this lens offers a half life-size 1:2 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 4.7" to suit working at near distances.
OSD stepping motor offers especially quiet, fast, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- A moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- The rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||84° 4'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.7" / 11.94 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:2|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.87 x 2.5" / 73 x 63.5 mm|
|Weight||7.6 oz / 215 g|