- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- RXD Stepping AF Motor
- Moisture-Resistant Construction
Buy Tamron 28-200mm f/2.8-5.6 Di III RXD Lens for Sony E mount
Tamron's 28-200mm f/2.8-5.6 Di III RXD is an all in one zoom range lens that offers a bright f/2.8 maximum aperture at the wide end, in addition to its sleek and portable design. The RXD stepping motor enables quick, near-silent autofocus performance to suit stills and video along with full-time manual focus override. This motor offers quick, near-silent autofocusing and a minimum focusing distance of 7.5 inches. Designed for harsh weather conditions, this lens has a moisture-resistant construction and fluorine-coated front element to reduce fingerprints and smudges. A series of specialized elements maintain high sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range.
- In order to achieve high sharpness and clarity, a series of specialized elements control a variety of aberrations.
- Along with the moisture-resistant construction, a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Autofocus motor RXD (Rapid extra silent stepping Drive) delivers impressively quiet, quick, and smooth focusing performance for stills and videos. Besides a minimal focusing distance of just 7.5 inches, this system has a maximum magnification of 1:3.1, which allows you to photograph close up subjects. In addition, this system can be controlled by automatic or manual focus modes.
- Bokeh quality is enhanced by a rounded seven-blade diaphragm.
- Working in available lighting conditions is made easier thanks to the bright f/2.8 5.6 maximum aperture range, especially when working at the wide-angle end of the expansive zoom range.
- When not in use, the Zoom Lock switch keeps the lens in its retracted position.
- It can also be used with APS-C cameras where it will provide a 42-300mm equivalent focal length range. All in one zoom is made for full-frame Sony mirrorless cameras, although it can also be used with APS-C cameras.
|Focal Length||28 to 200mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/2.8 to 5.6|
|Minimum Aperture||f/16 to 32|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||75° 23' to 12° 21'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.5" / 19.05 cm|
|Optical Design||18 Elements in 14 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.91 x 4.6" / 74 x 116.8 mm|
|Weight||1.27 lb / 575.5 g|