- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Moisture-Resistant Construction
Buy Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD Lens for Sony E mount
Tamron's 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD lens is a full-frame-compatible lens for Sony mirrorless cameras mounting the E-mount. the lens is designed to provide greater control over depth of field, low light performance and a constant maximum aperture of f/2.8 that complements this range. The elements feature Tamron's BBAR coating, which suppresses flare and ghosting for greater image contrast and colour fidelity in backlit and harsh lighting conditions. As a result of the optical design, the video output has a highly corrected image with reduced spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness and clarity. An RXD stepping motor enhances the optical design, enabling quick, near-silent autofocus performance for stills and video, with a full-time manual focus override and a minimum focusing distance of 7.5 inches. moisture-resistant construction protects against fingerprints and smudges, this lens is fluorine-coated to resist fingerprints in harsh climates.
- In order to achieve greater sharpness and accuracy, the lens features three hybrid aspherical elements and one moulded glass aspherical element.
- The nine blades of the diaphragm contribute to the pleasing bokeh effect.
- To achieve greater contrast and brightness, BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) Coating has been applied to individual elements in order to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting.
- Enhance colour reproduction under low-light conditions.
- RXD is a fast, more efficient, and more quiet autofocus motor that excels at both still and video applications. In addition to offering a minimum focusing distance of 7.5-inch and a maximum magnification of 1:2.9, this focusing system is also capable of full-time manual focus override and is compatible with Sony's Direct Manual Focus system or fine-tuned manual control.
- APS-C models can also use Sony's versatile standard zoom lens, which has a range of equivalent focal lengths from 42-112.5mm, offering the equivalent focal length range of 42-112.5mm for full-frame and mirrorless cameras.
- In addition to its moisture-resistant construction, the lens has been coated with fluorine to prevent dust and dirt from adhering to its front element.
- Continuous f/2.8 maximum aperture ensures bright images across the range of the zoom lens and offers better control over the depth of field.
- To produce improved clarity and colour accuracy throughout the zoom range, one XLD (eXtra Low Dispersion) element and one LD (Low Dispersion) element has been employed.
|Focal Length||28 to 75mm|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||75° 23' to 32° 11'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.48" / 19 cm|
|Maximum Magnification||0.34 to 0.25x|
|Optical Design||15 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.87 x 4.64" / 73 x 117.8 mm|
|Weight||1.21 lb / 550 g|