- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One XLD Element, One LD Element
- Three Aspherical Elements
Buy Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD Lens for Sony E mount (A036)
Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD Lens for Sony E mount is a blending sleek form-factor with a versatile working range, the 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD from Tamron is a full-frame-compatible lens for Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD Lens has a spanning wide-angle to portrait-length, a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture complements this range and affords increased control over depth of field along with enhanced low-light performance.
- Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD Lens is a versatile standard zoom that is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 42-112.5mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright constant f/2.8 maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the zoom range and offers improved control over depth of field.
- Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD Lens has one XLD (eXtra Low Dispersion) element and one LD (Low Dispersion) element greatly reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to realize improved clarity and colour accuracy.
- Two-hybrid aspherical elements and one molded glass aspherical element minimize distortions and spherical aberrations in order to produce greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) Coating has been applied to individual elements in order to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting to achieve greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- RXD (Rapid eXtra-silent stepping Drive) autofocus motor delivers impressively quiet, quick, and smooth focusing performance to suit both stills and video applications. This focusing system also offers a minimum focusing distance of just 7.5"and a 1:2.9 maximum magnification for working with close-up subjects. Full-time manual focus override is also possible and it is compatible with Sony's Direct Manual Focus function or fine-tuned manual control.
- A moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Focal Length||28 to 75mm|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||75° 23' to 32° 11'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.48" / 19 cm|
|Maximum Magnification||0.34 to 0.25x|
|Optical Design||15 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.87 x 4.64" / 73 x 117.8 mm|
|Weight||1.21 lb / 550 g|