- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- Nikon F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/5 to f/40
- Three Low Dispersion Glass Elements
- eBAND, BBAR, and Fluorine Coatings
Buy Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5.6.3 Di VC USD G2 for Canon EF (A022E)
Spanning a versatile and long-reaching focal length range, the Canon EF-mount SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 from Tamron is a 4x zoom covering telephoto to super telephoto perspectives. Complementing the long reach is an optimized optical design that features three low dispersion (LD) glass elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing throughout the zoom range.
- Spanning a versatile, long-reaching range, this tele to super-tele zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount cameras, and can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 240-960mm equivalent focal length range.
- Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5.6.3 Di VC USD G2 has three low dispersion elements are incorporated to nearly eliminate both axial and transverse chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for increased clarity and colour fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- Both eBAND and BBAR coatings have been applied to suppress ghosting and lens flare for improved contrast when working in backlit conditions.
- VC image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 4.5 stops for more effective handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Three separate VC modes are also available to suit various styles of shooting: Mode 1 is a balanced setting for general use, and promotes both a stabilized viewfinder image and stabilized results; Mode 2 is designed exclusively for panning movements, and Mode 3 is optimized to stabilize only during capture without stabilizing the viewfinder image.
- A ring-type USD autofocus motor delivers quick and precise focusing performance to suit working with moving subjects. This motor also affords full-time manual focus control.
- Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5.6.3 Di VC USD G2 has a FLEX ZOOM LOCK mechanism that enables you to lock the zoom at any position in order to prevent unwanted zoom extension during use. A conventional zoom lock switch is also featured, which locks the zoom in place at the 150mm position to prevent zoom extension during transportation.
- A sealed, moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- A durable metal barrel uses a curved, ergonomic shape for easy handling, and both the zoom and focus rings are textured for improved grip.
- A removable rotating tripod collar features an Arca-type compatible foot and benefits working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
An electromagnetic diaphragm is used for more precise and consistent exposure control, especially when shooting at high continuous shooting rates.
- Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.
|Focal Length||150 to 600mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/5 to 6.3|
|Minimum Aperture||f/32 to 40|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||16° 25' to 4° 8'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.22' / 2.2 m|
|Optical Design||21 Elements in 13 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Removable and Rotating|
|Filter Size||95 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||4.27 x 10.24" / 108.4 x 260.2 mm|
|Weight||4.42 lb / 2010 g|