- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- Nikon F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/5 to f/40
- Three Low Dispersion Glass Elements
- eBAND, BBAR, and Fluorine Coatings
Buy Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5.6.3 Di VC USD G2 for Nikon F (A022N)
Spanning a versatile and long-reaching focal length range, the Nikon F-mount SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 from Tamron is a 4x zoom covering telephoto to super telephoto perspectives. Complementing the long reach is an optimized optical design that features three low dispersion (LD) glass elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing throughout the zoom range.
- Spanning a versatile, long-reaching range, this tele to super-tele zoom is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, and can also be used with DX models where it will provide a 225-900mm equivalent focal length range.
- Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5.6.3 Di VC USD G2 has three low dispersion elements which are incorporated to nearly eliminate both axial and transverse chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for increased clarity and colour fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- Both eBAND and BBAR coatings have been applied to suppress ghosting and lens flare for improved contrast when working in backlit conditions.
- A ring-type USD autofocus motor delivers quick and precise focusing performance to suit working with moving subjects. This motor also affords full-time manual focus control.
- A FLEX ZOOM LOCK mechanism enables you to lock the zoom at any position in order to prevent unwanted zoom extension during use. A conventional zoom lock switch is also featured, which locks the zoom in place at the 150mm position to prevent zoom extension during transportation.
- Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5.6.3 Di VC USD G2 has a sealed, moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- An electromagnetic diaphragm is used for more precise and consistent exposure control, especially when shooting at high continuous shooting rates. Due to this unique design, this lens is only compatible with select Nikon F-mount cameras that support an electromagnetic diaphragm, including the D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500, D300, D300s, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D800E, D810, D810A, D850, D3x, D3s, D4, D4s, Df, D500, and D5 DSLRs.
Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.
|Focal Length||150 to 600mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/5 to 6.3|
|Minimum Aperture||f/32 to 40|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||16° 25' to 4° 8'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.22' / 2.2 m|
|Optical Design||21 Elements in 13 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Removable and Rotating|
|Filter Size||95 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||4.27 x 10.15" / 108.4 x 257.7 mm|
|Weight||4.38 lb / 1990 g|