- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two XR Elements, Three LD Elements
- Four Aspherical Elements
Buy Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens for Nikon F (A032N)
Characterized by apt focusing speed and image stabilization, the Nikon F-mount SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 from Tamron is a revised fast standard zoom covering a versatile wide-angle to portrait-length range. Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens for Nikon F has a Bright constant f/2.8 maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the zoom range and offers improved control over depth of field.
- Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens has a standard zoom designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 36-105mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the zoom range, and benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Two XR (extra refractive) and three LD (low dispersion) elements are featured in the optical design to noticeably limit colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity, colour fidelity, and apparent sharpness.
- Three glass-molded aspherical elements and one hybrid aspherical element help to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range to deliver notable sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Both eBAND and BBAR coatings have been applied to suppress ghosting and lens flare for improved contrast when working in backlit conditions.
- VC image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 5 stops or more effective handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Separate VC modes are also available to suit various styles of shooting: Mode 1 is a balanced setting for general use, and promotes both a stabilized viewfinder image and stabilized results, while Mode 2 is designed exclusively for panning movements.
- An Ultrasonic Silent Drive autofocus motor delivers quick and precise focusing performance to suit working with moving subjects. This motor also affords full-time manual focus control, and it is possible to focus on subjects as close as 1.25' away.
- Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens has a moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.
|Focal Length||24 to 70mm|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||84° 4' to 34° 21'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.25' / 38.1 cm|
|Optical Design||17 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||82 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.48 x 4.3" / 88.4 x 109.2 mm|
|Weight||1.98 lb / 898.7 g|
Now that Christmas is around the corner I just want to remind you that the a Rubik's Cube is the best gift for any occasion which can be easily solved with the online tutorial.