- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Four Low Dispersion Elements
- Three Aspherical Elements
Buy Tamron SP 35mm f/1.4 Di USD Lens for Canon (F045E)
Tamron SP 35mm f/1.4 Di USD Lens for Canon has been created to showcase its lens-making capabilities. This flexible wide-angle prime is ideal for general shooting applications, ranging from street photography to event shooting, and its impressively bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in difficult lighting conditions and offers increased control over the depth of field.
- Tamron SP 35mm f/1.4 Di USD Lens wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 56mm equivalent focal length.
- Tamron SP 35mm has Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords extensive control over depth of field for isolating subjects using selective focus techniques.
- Four low dispersion elements are featured and greatly limit colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve higher clarity and colour fidelity throughout the aperture range.
- Three glass-moulded aspherical elements are used to suppress distortion and spherical aberrations and contribute to accurate rendering and high sharpness.
- Second generation BBAR-G2 coating has been applied to individual elements and provides refined correction and control over ghosting and lens flare for greatly improved contrast and colour accuracy when working in backlit conditions.
- A moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||63° to 26°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.81" / 30 cm|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Filter Size||72 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.19 x 4.13" / 80.9 x 104.8 mm|
|Weight||1.79 lb / 815 g|