- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One XLD Element, Five LD Elements
- eBAND, BBAR, and Fluorine Coatings (A032N)
Buy Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens for Nikon F (A025N)
A popular telephoto zoom for a variety of shooting applications, this Nikon F-mount SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens from Tamron is characterized by its bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture, as well as sophisticated optical and physical designs. Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens for Nikon F has One XLD Element, Five LD Elements.
- Spanning a useful range of telephoto focal lengths, this lens is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with DX models where it will provide a 105-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and affords consistent performance throughout the entire zoom range.
- One XLD (extra-low dispersion) and five LD (low dispersion) elements are featured in the optical design to noticeably limit color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity, color fidelity, and apparent sharpness.
- Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens has both eBAND and BBAR coatings that applied to suppress ghosting and lens flare for improved contrast when working in backlit conditions.
- VC image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 5 stops for more effective handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Three separate VC modes are also available to suit various styles of shooting: Mode 1 is a balanced setting for general use, and promotes both a stabilized viewfinder image and stabilized results; Mode 2 is designed exclusively for panning movements; and Mode 3 is optimized to stabilize only during capture without stabilizing the viewfinder image.
- A ring-type USD autofocus motor delivers quick and precise focusing performance to suit working with moving subjects.
- This motor also affords full-time manual focus control, and it is possible to focus on subjects as close as 3.1' away.
- A sealed, dust- and moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- A removable rotating tripod collar features an Arca-type compatible foot and benefits working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
- Durable metal barrel uses a curved, ergonomic shape for easy handling, and both the zoom and focus rings are textured for improved grip.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- An electromagnetic diaphragm is used for more precise and consistent exposure control, especially when shooting at high continuous shooting rates. Due to this unique design, this lens is only compatible with select Nikon F-mount cameras that support an electromagnetic diaphragm, including the D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D300, D300s, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D800E, D810, D810A, D3x, D4, D4S, Df, D500, and D5 DSLRs.
Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.
|Focal Length||70 to 200mm|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||34° 21' to 12° 21'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.12' / 95 cm|
|Optical Design||23 Elements in 17 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Removable and Rotating|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.46 x 7.5" / 87.88 x 190.5 mm|
|Weight||3.28 lb / 1.49 kg|