- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- Used via TAP-in Utility App for Mac/PC
- Update Lens Firmware and Adjust Settings
- For Select Canon EF-Mount Tamron Lenses
Buy Tamron TAP-in Console for Canon EF Lenses
Tamron's TAP-in Console for Canon EF Lenses provides enhanced and personalized control over lens settings, ensuring the lens' firmware stays up to date and allowing settings to be adjusted to meet specific shooting requirements. Additionally, select Tamron lenses for Canon EF-mount can be fine-tuned and updated with new firmware. This console allows customization over-focus adjustment, focus distance limiter, VC adjustment, and full-time manual focus override settings for Canon EF lenses connected to the bayonet mount through the TAP-in Utility software for Mac and Windows. A dedicated website can also be accessed while a lens is attached to the console to update the lens' firmware.
- In lenses supporting Vibration Compensation, there are three modes of operation. These include the option to prioritize stabilization in the viewfinder, the option to prioritize stabilization during shooting, and the option to balance stabilization within the viewfinder and within the captured image.
- For lenses that support full-time manual focus, this setting allows you to turn the feature on or off as well as select how sensitive the focus ring is between High and Low.
- Focus can be adjusted from close, intermediate and far distances, plus eight more segments for zoom lenses, totalling 24 distinct focus regions. The focus can be adjusted microscopically, and any unwanted front- or back focusing can be compensated for.
- The focus Distance Limiter Customization setting allows you to customize the specific range of distance ranges that will be used for limiting focus. You can use both near and far ranges.
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0|
|Power Supply||USB bus-powered|
|Power Source||500 mA (maximum)|
|Operating Environment||32-104°F / 0-40°C
85% or less humidity
|Dimensions||2.8 x 1" / 72 x 26 mm|
|Weight||2.5 oz / 70 g|