- Faster AC Wi-Fi
- Far-Reaching Coverage
- Multi-Mode 3-in-1
TP-Link Archer C54 AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
Faster AC Wi-FiAC1200 dual-band is ideal for 4K video streaming and high-speed downloading. Far-Reaching Coverage4 antennas and Beamforming delivers extensive Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connections. Multi-Mode 3-in-1Supports Router, Access Point, and Range Extender modes for added flexibility.
- Fast Dual-Band WiFi Dual-band Wi-Fi allows you to connect your demanding devices to the faster and clearer 5 GHz band, while a tradition 2.4 GHz band provides a far-reaching, stable connection to the rest of your devices.
- Boosted Signal throughout Your Home Access your entertainment from every corner of your home with 4 external high-performance antennas. Beamforming technology detects devices and concentrates wireless signals towards them, even if they are far away or low-powered.
- Talk to Devices Simultaneously Equipped with MU-MIMO technology to connect more devices and maintain low latency. Concurrent streamings on 2 different MU-MIMO devices now will just be smooth as connecting only one, as long as you have enough bandwidth from your ISP.
- Multi-Mode 3 in 1
- Router Mode (Default): Plug in an Ethernet cable to instantly create a private wireless network and share internet access with all your Wi-Fi devices.
- Access Point Mode: Transform your existing wired network into a wireless one.
- Range Extender Mode: Boost the existing wireless coverage in your house.
- High Integration, Compact Size Archer C54’s system structure focuses on creating optimal WiFi. The advanced semiconductor technology helps integrate units including CPU, memory, and multi-stream processing unit onto a single chip to achieve high compatibility, bringing you the same power with a compact design.
|Standards||Wi-Fi 5 IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|WiFi Speeds||AC1200 5 GHz: 867 Mbps (802.11ac) 2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps (802.11n)|
|WiFi Range||3 Bedroom Houses
4× Fixed Antennas Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas Beamforming Concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
Dual-Band Allocate devices to different bands for optimal performance MU-MIMO Simultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients
|Working Modes||Router Mode Access Point Mode Range Extender Mode|
|Ethernet Ports||1× 10/100 Mbps WAN Port 4× 10/100 Mbps LAN Ports|
|Power||9 V ⎓ 0.85 A|
|WiFi Encryption||WEP WPA WPA2 WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)|
|Network Security||SPI Firewall Access Control IP & MAC Binding Application Layer Gateway|
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network 1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|Parental Controls||URL Filtering Time Controls|
|WAN Types||Dynamic IP Static IP PPPoE PPTP L2TP|
|Quality of Service||QoS by Device|
|NAT Forwarding||Port Forwarding Port Triggering DMZ UPnP|
|IPTV||IGMP Proxy IGMP Snooping Bridge Tag VLAN|
|DHCP||Address Reservation DHCP Client List Server|
|Management||Tether App Webpage|