- Battery and Charging
- All-natural air purifier and detoxifier
- Intelligent design with smart sensors
VBreathe Tasman Air Purifier and Detoxifier - Black
VBreathe Tasman has been independently tested by leading third-party Australian laboratories and universities following the guidelines of Australian and international health standards.
- All-natural air purifier and detoxifier The all-natural indoor air purifier and detoxifier in one device is a new product category designed to be more effective in the fight against harmful airborne pathogens indoors viruses, bacteria and mould.
- How VBreathe tackles the airborne threat The all-natural, food-safe and child-safe VActive Gel is vaporised into the surrounding air where it traps mould, bacteria, viruses and other harmful airborne pathogens before they can multiply, significantly reducing the threat indoors.
- Intelligent design with smart sensors There are smart sensors built into the VBreathe Tasman which detect smoke, mould, carbon monoxide and harmful PM2.5 particles in the air. This data is conveyed through to the VBreathe Air Chain Control app for easy access on the user’s mobile phone.
- Patented combination offers superior protection VBreathe uses a patented combination of technologies comprised of medical-grade HEPA filtration, VActive Gel with controlled evaporation, smart sensors and the Air Chain Control mobile app. This makes it easy for you to purify and detoxify your indoor air environment, wherever you are.
- Battery and Charging On average, the battery will last up to 10 hours on medium fan speed. While the device is plugged in, the battery will automatically recharge. It can also be used to charge your smart devices.
- The VBreathe Tasman is 250mm in height and 90mm in width.